Welcome Friends

I hope you enjoy reading these stories and thoughts. Ryan and I have recently moved to San Marcos as members of a church plant team, to reach out to the campus of Texas State University. We love spending time with family and friends, and we are enjoying the adventure this life is taking us on. We have a lot of fun ideas and enjoy our life together. These are the gems we'd like to share with you.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things That Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

Going to the grocery store at 8pm before eating dinner.
Buying into Mary Kay with the most expensive starter package.
Quitting the engineering program to get a degree in communication.
Picking out my clothes for the day before fully waking up.
Eating left over sushi.
Buying a pair of “motivational” pants 2 sizes too small.
Leaving fish in the fridge for over a week.
Going to the 11pm movie on a work night.
Assuming I work best under pressure, then waiting till the last minute.
Having two servings of beans for lunch.
Getting the large box of cheap wine-in-a-box.
Leaving the puppy in the same room with a roll of toilet paper on the floor.
Assuming the gas empty light still works, even when the needle was below E.
Painting my toenails right before going to play beach volleyball.
Wearing shorts in January just because it looked sunny.
Dreadlocks.
Chewing tobacco that one time.
Taking a nap while someone else is driving and they don’t know the directions very well.
Taking a nap while I’m driving.
Asking someone “So what do you really think of me?”
Getting my tongue pierced. Both times.
That wedding cake.
Renewing my AT&T contract by choosing a refurbished phone that only lasted 9 months.
Selling Ryan’s new truck to get the 30 year old BMW.
Ordering CDs from BMG based on the album cover.
Speaking my mind about certain movies/singers before knowing that I'm talking about someone's fav.
Volunteering for 3 events on the same day.
Turning a tan into a burn the day before my wedding by laying in the solar bed for 2 minutes too long.

What is on your list. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment